Pages

Google Analytics

Thursday, January 5, 2012

{Second Chance}

I've seen this idea around and loved it! Even though I'm in the business of painting every thing I can get my hands on. There are just some things I don't like to mess with. When I found this globe, it was in very sad, abused shape. There was even knife holes all over it. Yikes! I knew just what I should do with it - no guilt attached!


I simply took it apart spray painted the metal pieces. Gave the globe a few coats of chalk board paint. And put it back together. I'm quit certain before its make over this globe was headed for the trash. I now see many fun messages and drawing in its future. Erasable ones that is!




1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! That is a great idea. Would work great by the front door.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS