Pages

Google Analytics

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

EXCITING NEWS! SHOP OPENING...

Hello friends,

Recently, we have had a lot of out of town folks and other people contact us.  How did they find us? Through this little old bloggy blog!  We are frequently asked what other products we have available and if we have a brick-and-mortar "store".

Well, we have SO many items which are unique and thus, constantly changing those listings on this little ol' blog would be an impossible task. I truly wish I was better at this blogging thing and that I could keep up! 

That said, in addition to annual shows that we host in Jerome, Idaho and are a part of at the Idaho Falls (Bonneville) show we are happy to announce that we are making room for a "shop".  It will be set up in my home and anyone is welcome to come take a look (by appointment, of course)!  I'm hoping to have all the details finished and be a tad bit more official within the next two weeks. 

Of course, we will continue to list items on the blog as often as possible.  The idea being that hopefully our blog pictures will give you an idea of the type of items we have for sale. We hope you are looking forward to our upcoming show this spring because we are!  We are still working on nailing down a date but most likely in May.

Thank you so much for your continued support and for our new found friends.

-JESS

5 comments:

  1. That is exciting!! I'll be stopping by for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! And thanks again Emily for pintrest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! How do we set up an appointment? have you thought about decorating peoples homes? I would pay you to come to mine :)

    Also I would love the grey headboard and footboard, and also those numbered canisters.
    give me a call.
    Emly 2082515651

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can we set up an appt?? My number is 509-366-2143.

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS