Pages

Google Analytics

Friday, August 24, 2012

Shabby Chic Dresser or Side table?

White Shabby Chic Dresser / Side Table
$65.00 (SOLD)

Dimensions:
26.5 inches tall
42 inches wide
20 inches deep

I'm not sure what this style of furniture was originally used for. So, why do I love it? Well... it has a lovely, curvy shape.  Old fashioned keyholes adorn each drawer (which I don't typically see on furniture) and original wooden casters on the feet! I can picture this at the side of a bed, in an entryway or even in my little one's room. Where would you put it?  :)








2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this one! The paint is perfect! I'm a new follower, and somewhat of a nieghbor... I'm in Menan, ID. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous piece! entry way if we had a real house ha!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS